Installation of Security Glovebox
A service professional will install Security Glovebox.
How to Prepare:
- Confirm that your product arrives as scheduled and appears ready for installation
- Make sure the vehicle is accessible from all sides
- Have a person 18 years or older present for the entire On-Site Service appointment
- As a courtesy, and if applicable, inform your technician of special parking requirements, such as any no-parking days for street sweeping
- For their safety (and for the technician’s safety), secure any pets away from the On-Site Service Location
- On-Site Service introductions and survey of vehicle
- Remove the factory glovebox following the step-by-step instructions included
- Install the Tuffy glovebox into the dash following the step-by-step instructions included
- Clean-up and removal of packaging
Most customers do not require add-on services. Due to wiring issues, and other variables, additional parts or services can be required for an installation. Below are some common scenarios that might arise. If any of these are needed during your service, your technician will let you know additional work is needed before doing the work.
- Drilling into vehicle for added security
- Installation of Universal Products
- Attachment of cable and/or padlock not included with the product kit
Buy It Installed®:
The purchase of the Product(s) together with On-Site Services is powered by the Buy It Installed® Button. If you choose to use the Buy It Installed® Button, you will be asked to acknowledge and agree to the Universal Terms and Conditions prior to checkout. All On-Site Services are sold and provided to you by a third party technician that participates in the Craftsman Republic® network and is certified to service and/or install the Product(s) you have purchased.
Buy It Installed®, Craftsman Republic®, and the Buy It Installed® Button and its functionality are used under permission from Service Trading Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Service Trading Company, Inc. is not affiliated with the maker or seller of the Product(s) you have purchased and does not endorse said Product(s).