Installation of FJ Cruiser Light Bar Assembly
A service professional will assemble and install a FJ Cruiser Light Bar.
How to Prepare:
- Confirm that your product arrives as scheduled and appears ready for installation
- Make sure the vehicle is accessible from all sides
- Have a person 18 years or older present for the entire On-Site Service appointment
- As a courtesy, and if applicable, inform your technician of special parking requirements, such as any no-parking days for street sweeping
- For their safety (and for the technician’s safety), secure any pets away from the On-Site Service Location
- On-Site Service introductions and survey of vehicle
- Installation of the FJ Cruiser Light Bar Assembly following the step-by-step instructions included
- Clean-up and removal of packaging
Most customers do not require add-on services. Due to wiring issues, and other variables, additional parts or services can be required for an installation. Below are some common scenarios that might arise. If any of these are needed during your service, your technician will let you know additional work is needed before doing the work.
- Lengthening the wiring coming from the factory wiring harness
- Any other task that is available for purchase and not mentioned in the Scope of Work
- Installation of Universal Products
- Attachment of cable and/or padlock not included with the product kit
Buy It Installed®:
The purchase of the Product(s) together with On-Site Services is powered by the Buy It Installed® Button. If you choose to use the Buy It Installed® Button, you will be asked to acknowledge and agree to the Universal Terms and Conditions prior to checkout. All On-Site Services are sold and provided to you by a third party technician that participates in the Craftsman Republic® network and is certified to service and/or install the Product(s) you have purchased.
Buy It Installed®, Craftsman Republic®, and the Buy It Installed® Button and its functionality are used under permission from Service Trading Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Service Trading Company, Inc. is not affiliated with the maker or seller of the Product(s) you have purchased and does not endorse said Product(s).
Sorry, this product doesn’t fit your vehicle.
Now that you have entered your vehicle you can browse for products to see ones that fit. Or you can continue exploring this product knowing that the specs say it won’t fit.