Home Installation of Tailgate Lockbox
A Manufacturer Certified Technician will assemble and install a Tailgate Lockbox.
How to Prepare:
- Confirm that your product arrives as scheduled and appears ready for installation
- Make sure the vehicle is accessible from all sides
- Have a person 18 years or older present for the entire On-Site Service appointment
- As a courtesy, and if applicable, inform your technician of special parking requirements, such as any no-parking days for street sweeping
- For their safety (and for the technician’s safety), secure any pets away from the On-Site Service Location
- On-Site Service introductions and survey of vehicle
- Installation of the Tailgate Lockbox following the step-by-step instructions included
- Clean-up and removal of packaging
Most customers do not require add-on services. Due to wiring issues, and other variables, additional parts or services can be required for an installation. Below are some common scenarios that might arise. If any of these are needed during your service, your technician will let you know additional work is needed before doing the work.
- Drilling into vehicle for added security
- Installation of Universal Products
- Attachment of cable and/or padlock not included with the product kit
The purchase of the Product(s) together with installation is powered by the Home Installation option. If you choose to use Home Installation, you will be asked to acknowledge and agree to the Universal Terms and Conditions prior to checkout. All On-Site Services are sold and provided to you by a third party technician that participates in the Bestek network and is certified to service and/or install the Product(s) you have purchased. Bestek and the Home Installation option and its functionality are used under permission from Service Trading Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Service Trading Company, Inc. is not affiliated with the maker or seller of the Product(s) you have purchased and does not endorse said Product(s).
Sorry, this product doesn’t fit your vehicle.
Now that you have entered your vehicle you can browse for products to see ones that fit. Or you can continue exploring this product knowing that the specs say it won’t fit.