Put Away The Tools
Trust our Manufactured Certified Technicians with convenient and affordable Home Installation
We take the stress out of Home Installation
HOME INSTALLATION MAKES IT EASY
- ✓Convenient Scheduling
- A Manufactured Certified Technician will schedule an appointment at a time that works for you.
- ✓Upfront Pricing
- Know the cost before you buy, so there are no surprises.
- ✓Quality Service
- Our technicians are prescreened and must also complete manufacturer certification process to ensure they are qualified to install your new product.
- ✓Total Happiness Guarantee
- Rest assured. Every purchase is backed up by a Total Happiness Guarantee. Sign off only when you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- What is included when I add Home Installation?
- You’ll receive quality at Home Installation service from a Manufactured Certiﬁed Technician.
- How much will service purchased with Home Installation cost?
- The cost of service for each product is indicated on the product page.
- How does the process work?
- Once you purchase a product with Home Installation, we immediately notify our network of Manufactured Certiﬁed Technicians. A local Technician will be matched to your Home Installation order and will contact you to schedule a Home Installation appointment within 24 hours after your product has shipped. Technicians generally perform Home Installation between 8 am and 6 pm throughout the week.
- Who is my Service Provider?
- We source local technicians that are prescreened and have completed a manufacturer certiﬁcation process to ensure they are qualiﬁed to install your new product.
- How can I contact someone about my installation?
- You can contact Home Installation customer support team via email at or give them a call at (629) 444-2894. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7am – 5pm (PST). We’re always happy to help!
- How quickly can I expect my Home Installation once I receive my product?
- This depends on several factors. If you have scheduled Home Installation on or the day after you received your product, the entire process can be completed within 1-2 business days of receiving the product.
- How should I prepare for my Home Installation appointment?
- In preparation for your appointment, make sure your product has arrived as expected and appears ready for installation. Conﬁrm it is the correct product and no parts are visibly broken. Make sure a person 18 years or older is present for the entire appointment. As a courtesy, and if applicable, please inform your Technician prior to the appointment of special parking requirements, such as any “No Parking” days for street sweeping. Please secure any pets away from the installation area, both for their safety and the technician's safety.
- What if my Home Installation requires extra services or parts
- Occasionally, additional parts or service work are required for installation. This occurs in an estimated 10 percent or fewer of Home Installation appointments. If this happens during the installation, your technician will let you know that additional work is required. You will also be notiﬁed and informed of the cost of the additional work if any. You can then decide if you want to proceed with any additional services.
The purchase of the Product(s) together with installation is powered by the Home Installation option. If you choose to use Home Installation, you will be asked to acknowledge and agree to the Universal Terms and Conditions prior to checkout. All On-Site Services are sold and provided to you by a third party technician that participates in the Bestek network and is certified to service and/or install the Product(s) you have purchased. Bestek and the Home Installation option and its functionality are used under permission from Service Trading Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Service Trading Company, Inc. is not affiliated with the maker or seller of the Product(s) you have purchased and does not endorse said Product(s).